More than 61days in Samoa (61日以上の滞在の場合)

61日以上滞在を希望される場合、入国時に自動的に付与される60日間のVisitor Permit (ビジター許可)の期限が切れる前に、Temporary Resident Permit (一時滞在許可) を現地移民局で申請する必要があります。

Persons wishing to extend their stay beyond the sixty days covered by a Visitor Permit must apply for an extension to the permit. All applications must be made at the Immigration office in Apia, Samoa before the Visitor Permit expires.


The forms is for person applying to enter Samoa as Temporary Resident for the following Purposes:

事業と投資 Business and Investment
就労 Employment
就学 Study
学術研究 Academic Research
文化及び宗教活動 Cultural and Religious purposes
家族支援及び親族会 Family Support and Reunion
一時滞在許可の延長 Visitor permit extensions



また、1年以上の滞在を予定されている16才以上の方は、申請時に犯罪経歴証明書と健康診断書(英語) の提出が求められます。